Dear Dolphin Coast Community,
As promised, DOCRRA formed a dedicated sub-committee to assess the proposed Capital and Operating Budgets for F2020/2021 from the KwaDukuza Municipality (KDM), and have prepared our response.
In brief, DOCRRA’s response addresses the following:
- Bolstering the Capital budget for critical requirements from the community
- Limiting salary increases of KDM staff
- Reducing the increase in Property Rates
Please click on the link below to read the letter submitted to KDM this morning:
While the deadline for comment is 15 June 2020, we have submitted our response a week earlier to afford further discussion and input on the submission by KDM and our Dolphin Coast community.
The community’s comments and input are vital to this process, and we welcome all feedback.
Your comments can be sent to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online form: https://www.docrra.co.za/contact/
- DOCRRA Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/9JyrGAV2eCC8URlKEs81Op
PLEASE LIMIT COMMENTS TO THE PROPOSED BUDGETS AND RESPONSES THERETO.
Issues relating to topics from audit reports to service delivery are necessary, but will be discussed separately, at a later stage.
Please note that we will keep you posted on the progress made with our submission on this platform and our various social media accounts.